Counseling & Consulting LLC offers companies and organizations the opportunity to host an educational workshop on the college search process covering any or all of the following topics:
- Selecting courses in high school to prepare for success in college
- Clarifying student’s goals, needs, and preferences for college
- Identifying student’s strengths and weaknesses as a college applicant
- Planning a college admissions timeline, including scheduling of standardized tests
- Identifying colleges that are a “good fit” for the student
- Getting the most from a campus visit and preparing for a college interview
- Filling out the application, with special attention to the essays
- Submission of financial aid applications
- Evaluation of financial aid offers from different colleges
- Making the final selection of a college
- Preparing to leave home for college
The workshop can be scheduled at a time and place convenient to the client.
The workshop can be conducted in English and/or Spanish.
In some cases, arrangements can be made for an online presentation.