High school students preparing to conduct a college search can:
- maximize their chances of finding “good fit” options for themselves.
- replace the anxiety commonly associated with the college search with a sense of understanding and control of the process.
- make their college search an educational experience, one rich in self-discovery and enlightening about opportunities.
The parents of these students can:
- get the expert advice and peace of mind they seek about their child’s college search.
- enlist a very knowledgeable professional for a second opinion about their child’s college search, one with extensive first-hand admissions experience at a range of colleges and universities.
- enjoy convenient access to their consultant, including on evenings and weekends.
Companies and organizations seeking to provide their employees or membership a valuable orientation session on the college search process, among the most important experiences in the life of a family, from an outstanding public speaker with extensive professional knowledge.